I have a few health questions to ask. I am now 45 years old.
- I have joint pain and due to this I feel paind in all my joints. What should be the good natural remedy?
- I don’t sleep well. It something like insomnia, I try to sleep at 10PM at night but I get to sleep around 3Am and that too a not good sleep.
- I am not sure if it is because of health but I am not able to get erection in my penis. sometimes if me and my wife(She’s of 38years) get intimate, and i get erection when she sucks it, i lose the erection instantly. One more strange thing happens which is I get some hard erection when my wife talks dirty hindi words during foreplay, but I feel shy when she does this. What can you suggest for this occassional erection?
- I think walking can solve some issues but due to pain I am not able to walk. What can you suggest for my problems.
Please help. Thank you in advance
Thanks for sharing your problems. Here are a few suggestions for you:
- Some of the natural remedies for joint pain are turmeric and ginger tea, magnesium rich foods to keep your bones stronger, lubricate your joints with virgin olive oil and some exercise.
- For a better sleep Stick to a sleep schedule, Make a bedtime ritual and wind down before bed, Make your room comfortable, Be careful to what you eat and drink, Limit your naps, Daily exercise is a must, Manage stress.
For detailed info read: http://healthfundaa.com/sleep-deprivation-tips-better-sleep/
3. There are lot of reasons for losing erection such as nervousness, if you are drunk, overweight, some physiological problem, low testosterone, may be you are on some medication which is a cause or stress.
4. Right, walking is the best solution to all your problems. Start with 10 minutes walk daily and increase your time when you get used to it. It will solve all your problems.
I hope it helps!