The Valentine’s Week has started and all of you must be busy planning to do something special on this Valentine’s Day. Today, February 10 is the Teddy Day. So, after gifting roses and chocolates to your beloved it’s time to give her a plush toy.
Since childhood we have been playing with teddy bears. This reflects our nurturing personality and is a symbol of affection. Girls love soft toys a lot and especially the Teddy bear. So guys, on this Teddy Day send your love to your beloved with a Teddy bear.Teddy bears don't have hearts, as they are already stuffed with love Click To Tweet
Teddy Day is the excellent time to reach out to your loved one and start a new phase of life. It’s a great time for all love birds to exchange gifts and send messages. (Read Rose Day, Propose Day , Chocolate Day , Promise Day , Hug Day , Kiss Day)
Gift a perfect teddy on Teddy Day
With so many choices available, guys are often confused about choosing the perfect teddy for their beloved. Don’t fear! You have come to the right place. Here are some pointers that will help you choose the best one.
Also Read: Top 10 Valentines Day Gift Ideas for Him
Does the size matter?
Most often people will suggest you to buy a big teddy. They have a misconception that larger the size, greater the affection. But does this over-the-top display of affection works?
The size of teddy is not the measure of the depth of your affection and feelings for your beloved. So think before choosing. Maybe your beloved lives in a small apartment. Would it be logical to send a huge stuffed panda? Choose the gift which makes her say vow!
Do you know what she likes?
Yes it is a Teddy Day, but there are also other stuffed animals available as gifts. Chances are that your beloved has a fascination for some other stuffed toy. So consider other options available as well.
If the stuffed toy of her liking is not available in the market, you can always order it online. You can always get hold of what she likes, you just need a little planning and searching. So by gifting her, what she likes rather than a conventional teddy bear, you can show her that how much you know about her and love her. In other words, both of you make a perfect couple.
Think out-of-the Box
Are you running low on budget?
Don’t have enough to buy that expensive teddy?
Want to save all your money for the Valentine’s Day?
Don’t worry! There are many other ways to show your affection to your beloved.
With all the smartphones around, you can send a nice picture message of Teddy Day to her and tell her how much you love her. If you are on the creative side, you can paint a wonderful picture and gift it. There is no law in the world that says only materialistic things can express your feelings. Just use your talent and impress your beloved. This would be the best gift for her!
Best teddy Day Gifts
Best Teddy Day Quotes
- “In a world where everyone seems to be larger and louder than yourself, it is very comforting to have a small, quiet companion.” – Peter Gray
- “A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn’t matter much if an ear drops off.” – Helen Exley
- “Anyone who has looked a teddy bear in the face will recognize the friendly twinkle in his knowing look.” – Harold Nadolny
- “A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved – and therefore he lives.” – Pam Brown
- “You really don’t have to be young to find a friend in a teddy bear.” – Rachel Newman
- “A teddy bear is your childhood wrapped up in faded yellow fur, and as such, he commands affection long after he is out grown.” – Pam Brown
- “There’s just something about a Teddy Bear that’s impossible to explain. When you hold one in your arms, you get a feeling of love, comfort and security. It’s almost supernatural.” – James Ownby
Also read: 15 Valentine’s Day Tips and Ideas
Happy Teddy Day!!!