There are certain home remedies that you can try for the problem of constipation:
1. The oily composition of sesame seeds works to moisturize the intestines and relieves the problem.
2. One tablespoon of blackstrap molasses before bed help ease constipation.
3. Fiber acts like a pipe cleaner, scrubbing food and waste particles from your digestive tract and soaking up water. Aim for 20 to 35 grams of fiber a day to stay regular. Foods particularly high in fiber include bran cereals, beans, lentils, oatmeal, almonds, barley, many vegetables, and fresh and dried fruits.
4. Mint and ginger are both proven very effective for digestive problems.
5. Olive oil, nuts, and avocados all contain healthy fats, which can help lubricate your intestines and ease constipation.
6. The citric acid in lemon juice acts as a stimulant to your digestive system and can help flush toxins from your body.
7. Coffee can stimulate your colon and speed up your trip to the bathroom.
I hope it helps you!