Propose Day, the second day of the Valentine’s Week is celebrated on the 8th of February every year. The Day is the logical follow-up of the Rose Day. After presenting roses to your beloved, what better way to cement your relationship than by proposing?
Propose Day begins with lots of promises for some. But for some the Day ends in disappointment as their lover is too shy to propose.
Do you want to move a step ahead in your relationship and make it everlasting? Are you nervous to say those three magical words? Don’t know how to show your love and affection?
Follow these tips and go ahead and propose:
“I want to spend rest of my life with you.” – These words might appear simple but saying them to someone is not too easy.
Both of you have been together for a long time and love each other deeply but still saying these words creates a lot of pressure in the mind. You start thinking about worse scenarios – what will happen if she says no. Should I propose her?
Relax and take a deep breath.
Here is the solution to all your worries…
Firstly think about all the positive and things such as how deeply you both love each other, how much you care for each other and the way you have been planning your future life together.
Secondly brush aside all the negative thoughts from your mind.
Once you start thinking about the beauty of future life that you too have dreamed of, you will feel energized. You will now be at peace with yourself for that perfect moment.
Look for a Perfect Place
There might be many romantic spots around you but choose the best. You might want to visit the place where you had a first date and relive those memories.
Or choose a place where there is no one to disturb you and you can easily say those three magical words to her. Make the moment memorable for both of you.
Pour your Heart out
Now that you have followed the first two tips, you are in a perfect position to propose your beloved.
Follow the spur-of-the-moment and say whatever you feel. The honest expression of your feelings and emotions for your girlfriend will definitely lead you to success. Say how her love has changed you and then go on to propose.
You will soon be planning the wedding!
Romantic Proposal Lines
- You taught me the real meaning of love.
- We have become magnets, you move I move. I love just be mine.
- You’re the only thing that exists in my world. Everything I do just to see a smile on your face.
- When I am with you I lose myself.
- I love you the same way I learned to ride a bike; frightened but reckless.
- Because every long lost road, led me to where you are; others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars, guiding me on my way, in to your loving arms, this much I know is true. God bless the broken road that led me straight to you.
- After I fell in love with you, I fell in love with my life. Be with me always.
- Having you by my side is what completes me.
- Word have not enough strength to express my love towards you. My eyes are enough to express it!
- I want to be with you forever and ever.
- We are the leaves of one branch, the drops of one sea, the flowers of one garden. Let’s get together forever.
- I Love you. I never wish to be parted from you, from this day on. Be mine.
- Hold my hand I want to grow old with you.
- I want to see your wrinkled face sitting right across my chair, reading a book
- I would rather spend one lifetime with you – than face all the ages of this world alone.
- I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
- Will you make me the happiest man alive?
- Love is patient, love is kind, and you are my precious find.
- You bring out the best in me. Give me chance to be the luckiest man alive.
- You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life.
Propose Day Images and Greetings
5 Best ways to propose on Propose Day
If you have been waiting to express your love, Propose Day is the right day. Check out some of these ways to say “I Love You” to her and she will unquestionably say yes!
1. Proposal hunt
Just like a treasure hunt, play the ‘proposal hunt’ with your beloved. Start with the romantic clues that lead to another and the final clue should lead to you! Once your beloved reaches you, go down on your knees and with a ring in your hand propose her.
Also Read: Top 10 Valentines Day Gift Ideas for Him
2. Go for a picnic
Image Credits: chatelaine.com
If you love to go out for a picnic with your beloved, plan one this Valentine’s Week. Choose a place which both of you like away from the maddening crowd. You could go to a beautiful park or a romantic resort. Do something special. Sing a romantic song for her and in between pop up the question, she will be surprised and say yes!
You can also hide the ring in a chocolate wrapper and with a bottle of champagne, make your moment romantic and beautiful!
3. Place where you met her the first time
Recreate the magic of your first date and propose her at the same place. This is one of the most romantic ways of proposing. She will definitely be moved and be yours for a lifetime.
Also Read: Valentine’s Day Love Quotes and Sayings
4. Wine and dine
This is the typical but one of the most romantic ways to propose your beloved. The dim candle-lit dinner in a cozy ambiance is the great setting for your romantic proposal. You can set the mood by preparing dinner yourself and playing the romantic songs. Spend quality time with your girl friend and then go ahead with your proposal.
5. Radio Proposal
If you love your gal, have the guts to propose her in public over the radio where thousands of people are listening. Any girl would love such a guy. Call the local FM radio station, one you know she tunes into. Dedicate her favorite love song or say something sweet and memorable. Then call her up and ask her to give her answer over the radio itself. The answer will definitely be YES!
Happy Propose Day!!!