Chocolate Day celebrated on February 9 is the third day of the Valentine’s Week. Roses and chocolates are the most important elements while celebrating the week of love. Like roses chocolate is also a symbol of love and care.
After all who can resist chocolates!
So in this Valentine’s Week 2016 enjoy the dreamy taste of chocolates with your beloved. Gifting chocolates will add more sweetness in your relationship.“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz Click To Tweet
4 Romantic ways to celebrate Chocolate Day
Want to make Chocolate Day memorable? Let me share with you some interesting things you can try out to express your love in a striking way. (Read Rose Day, Propose Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day)
1. Chocolate facial
Who doesn’t want to look their best when going out for a date with your lover? So, all you girls out there give your skin a special glow this Valentine’s Day by luxuriating yourself with a chocolate facial. The presence of antioxidants will rejuvenate your skin giving you a vivacious look. Pamper yourself and let your skin supple this Chocolate Day!
2. Chocolate spa
Image Credits: edenjonesboro.com
If you are not convinced with just a chocolate facial, go for a chocolate spa with your lover. What could be more romantic than this? Drape yourself in the aroma of chocolate from head to foot and enjoy your date.
3. Make it Yourself
Why not make your own chocolate this Chocolate Day? It is a great way to spend time with each other before diving into the yummy chocolates. Pampering your beloved with a self-made candy is the fantastic way to show how much you love her and care for her.
4. Wine and chocolate
After you have finished making your own chocolate on this special day, relax yourself with some wine. Enjoy the wine with the aroma of the chocolates and make your beloved feel special!
Whether you are happy or sad, whether in love or nurturing a broken heart, chocolates are for every occasion. Chocolates are considered to be girl’s best friend. You can convey any feelings and messages through these chocolates without having to say anything. Yes, chocolates contain unsaid messages.
8 Chocolates to express your feelings
Let us have a look at how these yummy chocolates can act as your surreptitious messengers.
1. Dairy Milk Silk – “I Miss You”
Image Credits: paybackbazaar.com
If you are missing your lover or beloved but do not have the courage to say it directly, don’t worry. Just send this delicious chocolate and your feelings are conveyed.
2. Munch – “You are cool”
Image Credits: lighthouseinsights.in
If you admire someone and want to tell him that how attractive his cool style is then give him this crunchy munch on the Chocolate day.
3. 5 star – “You are a star”
Vow what a star he/she is! I love his/her wit and humor. Can’t say it directly – appreciate him/her by sending this chewy caramel.
4. Gems – “You are very special”
While eating gems we chose our favorites or the special ones. Hence, giving someone a pack of gems means that he/she has a special place in your heart.
5. Bournville – “I like you”
Each one of us has that one person in our life whom we do not love but we like him/her a lot and he/she is very important in our lives. So this Chocolate Day tell them how much you like them by handing over a Bournville.
6. Fruit n Nut – “You are naughty”
The nuts covered with chocolate tastes delicious. These chocolate pop shots are one of the best gifts for your funster friends.
7. Milky bar – “No one can take your place”
Milky Bar is the most memorable thing of our childhood. Similarly, giving it to someone means that the person is irreplaceable and holds an important position in your life.
8. KitKat – “You are my world”
We always share our half KitKat with the person who is close to us and means a lot. So give your chocolate to that most important person in your life and see if he also shares it with you.
So what are you waiting for? Send the chocolate which best describes your feelings on this Chocolate Day.
Best Chocolate Day Quotes
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or tortuous as the heart. Bitter. Sweet. Alive.” – Joanne Harris
- “Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.” – Rachel Vincent
- “What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate.” – Katharine Hepburn
- “It was like having a box of chocolates shut in the bedroom drawer. Until the box was empty it occupied the mind too much.” – Graham Greene
- “Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.” – Fernando Pessoa
- “I was like a chocolate in a box, looking well behaved and perfect in place, all the while harboring a secret center.” – Deb Caletti, Honey, Baby, Sweetheart
- “Chocolate symbolizes, as does no other food, luxury, comfort, sensuality, gratification, and love.” – Karl Petzke
- “May your life be filled, as mine has been, with love and laughter; and remember, when things are rough all you need is … Chocolate.” – Geraldine Solon, Chocolicious
- “When we don’t have the words chocolate can speak volumes.” – Joan Bauer
- “Secret of happiness: eating chocolate as one makes love. Making love as one eat chocolate.” – Guto Graca
- “Wanna be always Happy? Always carry some chocolate with you.” – Pablo
Dedicate this video to your beloved on Chocolate Day!
Happy Chocolate Day!!!